Artists' Workshop is an educational Coloritable.
We have created this illustration in collaboration with nursery school teachers in order to offer an original tool that can be used in global education.
The 4 sides each offer a workshop:
- Welcome workshop: the children can colour in their emotions, indicate the weather and the season of the day and finally indicate the day of the week
- Writing workshop: 2 lines of writing are proposed
- Numbers workshop: The numbers from 0 to 9 are hollowed out with the direction of writing supported by a counting exercise with the petals of a daisy.
- Mandala workshop: For relaxed colouring
We also put a goose board in the middle of the table.
Perfectly adapted to the Montessori pedagogy, it lets the child's imagination and creativity express itself.
No more paper with this furniture that can be coloured over and over again.
Set of markers included + 1 die + 4 counters
Dimensions: height 40 cm x top 60 x 60 cm
Material: Wood, Beech
- Delivery: Delivered flat with a set of felt pens
- Use: Use the felt pens supplied with the table. Rinse with clear water.
Don't worry if you use other felts, you can use household products. We recommend environmentally friendly products.
- Recommended from 3 years of age
- Type : children's table, colouring table, colouring table, activity table, endless colouring, erasable, drawing table, Montessori